Even with a luxury vacation home with amenities like a fully-stocked kitchen, the last thing you want to do during your vacation is cook every meal. Whether you need a quick lunch or dinner with the kids or you're looking for a night out, Seabrook Island has several options to choose from.
Between your children, your sister's kids, and a couple of extra nieces and nephews that you brought alone on vacation, you've got your hands full. Sometimes you need easy, kid-friendly menus.
- Fisher's Cafe - This may have a full bar, but it's also known for it's great burgers. Conveniently located next to Bohicket Marina, you can stop by after a busy day of enjoying the coast.
- Luciano's Pizza - Pizza is always a great option for hungry kids of all ages. If you're not feeling the urge for pizza, they offer casual Italian dining, too. Even better, you can get it to go and relax at home while you eat.
- Pelican's Nest - Pelican's is known for it's outdoor, casual dining on the water. Keep the kids occupied with possible dolphin sightings while you wait for your food.
Sometimes you want something a bit more refined and elegant. These locations are great option for a date night or the start of an adult's night out.
- Bohicket's and Sea View Terrace - Dine while overlooking the Crooked Oaks and Ocean Winds golf courses on Seabrook Island. For a date night, choose al fresco dining with amazing views of the water.
- Palmetto Room - You can have the full formal dining experience with views of the Atlantic and upscale southern cuisine.
Seabrook Island Nightlife
The name of the game for any southern nightlife spot is relaxation and fun. With these options, you can have both - and a good meal, too.
- Red's Icehouse - Watch the sunset, eat fresh seafood, and kick back with a beer or two. Live music on Saturday, great happy hour specials, and even a sunset cruise to check out make this a great place to relax and unwind at the end of the day.
- Lokal - Full bar, outdoor seating, and a rocking good time is yours at Lokal. This isn't the place for kid's menus and crayons. Enjoy a drink or two and the atmosphere on your night out.
Part of the joy of taking any vacation, even a well-planned luxury family vacation with the kids is knowing where to go and what to eat. With this list, you're well on your way to keeping everyone happy and fed without having to cook every day.